Our people are our business
At GDE Group we recognise and understand that drilling is not a simple or straightforward process and instead involves many intrinsic properties that must come together in order to deliver our services. Central to bringing those many properties together are our ‘employees’. It is our talented, committed and focused team of employees that:
- Manage and operate our business, collaborate with clients, and achieve our objectives
- Possess a strong technical, geographical and commercial knowledge
- Are trusted and respected by clients
We offer our employees a range of opportunities to develop and enjoy sustainable careers, including:
- Site-based training
- Competency based training and assessment
- Professional accreditation courses
- Academic courses
- Mentorship programs
- International employment opportunities
NATIONAL EMPLOYEES AND LOCAL COMMUNITIES SCHEMES
We recognise that national employees have the commitment to become world-class drillers and leaders. At GDE Group we not only provide such employees with the opportunities to develop their skill sets and experience but also help them replace expatriate employees.
Additionally we endeavour to provide jobs for people of local communities wherever we operate and to provide them with other opportunities within our operations.